The Hunter Sports Picks Betting Breakdown is back with episode two and today we are talking season win totals in college football. I believe season win totals can be a good way to build up your bankroll, and in this show I give you my top five season win total plays for 2015. Below is a look at how the podcast went along with the moment in the podcast where you can hear about this. Note, I do list these in the order of how much I like the play.
1. Ohio Bobcats over 5 wins (1:39) I’m high on Frank Solich’s Ohio Bobcats from the MAC. This team has a history of winning a lot of games, and the MAC East is wide open. Listen in as I break down the reasons I really love this play.
2. Pittsburgh Panthers over 6 wins (3:20) Pittsburgh has a new coach in Pat Narduzzi, and I think this Panthers team will be MUCH improved this year. They have all the offensive pieces to make this work right away. You know the defense will get better with a coach of this caliber. Narduzzi has stepped into a very good situation, and he’s proven he is a tremendous coach.
3. Virginia Tech Hokies over 8 wins (5:30) Frank Beamer’s team upset Ohio State in Columbus this year and then everything went downhill from that moment. Is this team going to look the same as they did a year ago? They won’t. The Hokies have a high upside and they play in the ACC. Not only do I like the win total here, but I love one particular future. Which one is it? Listen to the show posted above.
4. Auburn Tigers over 8.5 wins (7:00) Will Muschamp should be the missing piece to the puzzle at Auburn. He didn’t work out as a head coach, but the man knows how to coach up a defense. What does Auburn need? A better defense! Jeremy Johnson is a great fit on offense and Gus Malzahn is an offensive mastermind.
5. Boston College under 5.5 wins (8:50) No, I don’t think every team is going to see their season win total go over the posted total. Boston College is a team I like the under for quite a bit. Steve Addazio is a good coach, but he has very little talent to work with this season. Hear my thoughts inside the podcast.
Also note that at the end of this podcast I give listeners a special offer. Take advantage of it!